Monday, April 13, 2015

Tooth Fairy

I made this little lady last week to send to someone as a present. I'd like to say that it was for a small child who'd just lost her first tooth but.... Yeah, actually, let's stick with that.
Small child, first tooth, and you can't prove otherwise.
Her arms are bendy and she has sparkles on her dress.

 Because a fairy without wings is really just a very small person.

I rouged her cheeks (or rather, I pinched them - ladies pinch, whores use rouge.) The little tooth on her dress is really the only thing that makes her a tooth fairy rather than any other type of fairy

But we know what she is, don't we? Just you, me and that [ahem] small child.



1 comment:

  1. That's pretty damn freakin' CUTE!

    And: "I rouged her cheeks (or rather, I pinched them - ladies pinch, whores use rouge.)" TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete