Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Harry Potter Plush (And Eric Northman!)

I made this little fella last month and was holding off posting pictures until I'd given him to the recipient. But I don't think he checks my blog. (So if you are seeing this it probably isn't for you.) And I've got so many things that I am making I wanted to start posting them now

Discovering how to do eyes was the best thing that ever happened to me!

Also, bonus - Eric Northman plush for a girl at work. I made this in October, but I didn't think it was worth posting as it didn't really look very Ericy, more generic blond vampirey. I did warn her that this would be the case as Eric doesn't have any distinguishing features/clothes, but it didn't stop her nagging me for him.


Castiel considers staking Eric




No comments:

Post a Comment