Sunday, July 20, 2014

Firefly boobs and a new craft room!

Sorry for the hiatus in posts, as most of you probably know I've been moving house. I haven't made anything new, but I found this shirt that I did a while ago. The whole thing cost 50p (charity shop strappy top) so I don't mind that it didn't come out that well, bleach stenciling is a learning curve, no?



Perhaps wearing it with the firefly shorts might be a bit much?!

And because you have waited so patiently and because I am rather pleased with my progress in tidying it, here is one end of my new craft room - the biggest room of the house! (Better get making things now I suppose.)

There were no curtains in this room, I am trying to find the perfect geeky material from which to make some. (Vaguely thinking about this but I don't like the colours overmuch)

No comments:

Post a Comment