Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Alien autopsies in Cambridge??

Hi Guys

I know that my regular readers come here because they like little moments of whimsy in their lives, and I apologise to those of you who object to the gear change to seriousness here, but I saw something recently that really shocked me. And I think this needs to be shared and publicised so that this cruelty can stop.

Did you know that there is a secret base on the outskirts of Cambridge that could rival area 51 itself for secrecy and controversial activity?
Last night, drunkenly stumbling home from the pub I got lost and somehow ended up miles from my house and inside this compound. I have no idea how I managed it, but I guess it is not without precedent that alcohol can get you into these scrapes - as this guy will attest.

Anyway, what I saw in there totally sobered me up. Little orange creatures the like of which I have never seen before. I can only speculate on where they came from or how they ended up in this sorry place, all I know is that they have not met with human mercy. For it would appear - whether these are newly discovered species of earth or unfortunate aliens crash landed here by mistake - the military think they are worth learning more about.


Sheeple, wake up! - Alien autopsies are happening right here in Cambridge, right under your very noses.
AND I HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT



This poor creature had had his stomach cut open and most of his innards removed, for what ominous purpose I can only speculate.



There were jars and jars of body parts floating in jars of foul viscous liquid. Many of their heads had been removed, although - non scientist as I am - I can't help but think that this happened before they died. Strange.


PLEASE, HELP ME PUBLICISE THIS SO THIS CRUELTY CAN END!


No comments:

Post a Comment