Monday, August 19, 2013

Hostile 17 embroidery hoop

Little Spike humour for you. I tried to find a youtube clip of the kitten poker, but failed. Oh well, you either know what I am talking about or you don't.

(The phrase isn't mine, there's a lot of tshirts and things with it written on but I am not sure who came up with it originally.)

It is currently 9.30, by the way, and I am trying to decide to watch the lastest ever Angel episode or something cheery before going to bed. Sigh.



Also, I mentioned I deleted my pictures of the cheshire cat cake I made? Well someone did get some pictures, but after it had been sitting out in the sun and poked and generally got a lot messier. So, these aren't great, but nevermind.

This is why I had to sort out my mini marshmallows into pink and white that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment