Friday, April 26, 2013

Veronica Mars embroidery

Man, I can't get enough of embroidery hoops at the moment. It is like, I finally worked out how to do them properly and now I can do nothing else. Well, I have one more on the go, which you might see this weekend, but then I do have to focus my attention on hats next week.

I've been wanting to do a Veronica Mars embroidery at least since the Kickstarter thing and last night I found myself with some spare time and a mini embroidery hoop. I'd really like to do a Logan quote (maybe the epic love one? that scene slays me every time) but the hoop was only tiny, so here's a favourite Wallace one liner. Sadly, too small for a unicorn - I wanted to get both bitch and marshmallow, so I used some twee material bought as offcuts for just such an occasion.

Anyway, the quote seemed appropriate, as there have been a few things happening recently that are so squeeworthy, I do have to "be cool", not only the VM Kickstarter.



And to give you an idea of size...

No comments:

Post a Comment