Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bear bread, rabbit rolls and turtle pizza.

It is yucky and snowing so I decided to spend the day making bread. Here's some cute bear rolls, although the amount they rose they look more like hamsters to me.


I made some pizza dough and tried something I've been meaning to do for a while. Turtle pizzas. Bite sized and less messy as all the pizza mixture is kept in his body. There seems something hilarious (to me) about a turtle pizza delivery guy, as they are so slow. Plus there is the whole TMNT thing. His head doubles up as a handle for delicate eating of the pizza.


To see if it would work I used cupcake cases, but if I were to do it again, I think a mould made of tin foil would make the perfect shape and possibly even give the opportunity for wrinkles in the foil to look like shell markings.



He was yummy




The bear/hamsters and a couple of rabbit rolls, which weren't the biggest success.

Rainbow almond 'cookies'.


No comments:

Post a Comment