Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkins 2012

  

Here's the sigil of Targaryen, or a three headed dragon if you prefer.



Marceline, the vampire queen




A weeping angel. Don't blink


Eric Northman, a True Blood vampire (as a shaded version. and then as a cut through)



Serenity, firefly class transport ship 



Captain Mal Reynolds. Unfortunately the pumpkin wasn't the best shape and so from the angle I took the picture at (so as to get the gun) his face looks a bit wobbly.


A silly little guinea pig, just so they didn't feel left out

Something a bit different - Van Gogh's Starry Night


Lucky cat



Milton Brewery beer pump clip. If I keep at it at this rate, I should have pumpkinised all of their beers by the time I'm 50.

 

The pub logo for the most excellent Live & Let Live



Had I done this a day later I probably wouldn't have been able to resist the urge to carve  mouse ears attacking him instead.

And an extra special Halloween bonus for you. My halloween costume - apparently the least well known meme in Cambridge.

Oh *good*, another hat


No comments:

Post a Comment