Monday, August 20, 2012

Fiery from Labyrinth

When the sun goes down (when the sun goes down)
And the bats are back to bed (and the bats are back)
The brothers come 'round (the brothers come 'round)
I get out of my dirty bed (my dirty bed)




I shake my pretty little head (I shake my pretty little head)
Tap my pretty little feet (tap my pretty little feet)
Feeling brighter than sunlight (oh)
Louder than thunder (oh)

Bouncing like a yo-yo, wooh (oh)

It is all fun and games until someone throws you in prison for head robbery. Then it is all hands to the wall and spread them.


My head isn't detachable.
Incidentally, neither is his. I did spend a lot of time contemplating it, but ultimately with that much fur around his head, I figured it would get messy. I did also toy with the idea of a magnet, but I figured it would have to be quite strong and I didn't want to weight him down too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment