Monday, May 21, 2012

Firefly Cushion



Half of this cushion I am proud beyond words about. The other half sadly lets it down.

This weekend I have been totally immobile so I have been pootling away at this and a couple of other things. This is firstly, a present for someone who I am sure won't mind the imperfections and secondly, a trial run for something else. 

Pedro likes the cushion.

Captain Mal Reynolds.

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back"  
  


Zoe and Wash. 
I thought it would be best to put them together but I now see I was wrong. I've got Zoe sorted but she was too small to get the details right. Wash, well he just needs working on.

"Sir, I'd like you to take the helm, please. I need this man to tear all my clothes off."
"Once, in flight school, I was laconic". 

 The hero of Canton, Jayne Cobb

"Shiny. Let's be bad guys."



 I wanted to make a chibi Kaylee - because she's so darned chibiable, but I see now that it looks very out of place when only she is cartoon-esque on the cushion. Lesson learned.

"Don't pay anybody in advance. And don't ride in anything with a Capissen 38 engine, they fall right out of the sky"




No comments:

Post a Comment