Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day Eleven - Mood Monitor Man/ Emotion Totem



I've been thinking for a whileabout a little coke can man with which you can show your mood by turning his facial expressions around. This gawky little fella is the prototype. I know he doesn't work, I think it would be better if he was square and had an open top head. Also I probably should invest in some eye stickers, it is hard to draw on cans. Once he is perfected I think he'd be cute on your desk. I was considering trying the above modifications today, but every surface in the house is sticky after yesterday, the guinea pigs feel neglected and I have to work out how to cook brisket, for dinner tonight. (As well as tidy my cupboards in an attempt to locate my yorkshire pudden tin.)

Glad I have tomorrow booked off from work!

Trivia: those are his shoes at the bottom, not boobs. He just has a very short body..
Materials: 2 coke cans



No comments:

Post a Comment