Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day Eight - Wreath (because my house needs another wreath)



There isn't too much to say about this, other than I did start it a while ago. It probably *could* be done in an evening, but you'd have to work pretty solidly on it. I don't think it serves much of a purpose, but I suppose someone with a garden might like a weatherproof year-long wreath. Or perhaps I should Christmas-ify it.

Trivia: I made the first half of this while watching Blackbeard's Ghost. That film is brilliant, you guys should watch it.
Materials: 27 coke cans. Bottle of wine (for me).

3 comments:

  1. I came to your blog from Epbot, and I have to say this is SO CUTE! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came from Epbot also and I love your wreath. It would serve my purpose of continuing to not be the "normal" house on the block. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another visitor from Epbot - now I want a coke can wreath! Directions?

    ReplyDelete